Emerald – Panna
The Emerald, a green color precious gemstone. In India it is known as Panna, and Haridraratna (the word ‘Haridra’ refers to its Green Color, and ‘Ratna’ stands for Gemstone). As per Hindu Astrology, this beautiful green color masterpiece is associated with the planet Mercury. It is a beneficial gemstone for Journalists, Writers, Chartered Accountants, Bankers, etc. It can improve the communication skills, memory and intelligence of its wearer. For people having speech defects/ problems should try Emerald and see the improvement themselves. Other than that, wearing an Emerald brings good luck, name and fame. This gemstone also brings mental peace, as it has all the properties to calm down an angry person.
Wearing a good quality emerald is said to bestow good results in all sorts of businesses and trading. It enhances the intellect, confidence, creative skills to a great extent. A large variety of skin problems and allergic conditions can be cured or contained with emerald. It can easily channelize the nervous energy in the right direction. In labor pains, an emerald of good quality and without blemishes ensures safe and painless delivery of the child.
Medically, it enhances the eyesight, body vitality, communication, memory. It also balances the breathing system, nerves, hemoglobin, and nervous system. It relives the stress, eye strain, and helps control the acidity, headache, back pains, and some female diseases.
Emerald can also trigger impotency along with many other problems. Hence it is highly advised to consult a professional astrologer before wearing or using it in daily life.
|Zodiac Sign||Gemini and Virgo|
|Origin of Finest Quality||Colombia|
|Minimum Recommended Weight||5.25 to 6.25 Ratti|
|Wearing Instruction||Studded in Gold, and to be worn in Little Finger|
|Mantra for Energizing the Yellow Sapphire||Om Bram Brim Braum Sah Budhaya Namah|
Instructions for Wearing Emerald or Panna:
- Wednesday should be chosen for wearing Emerald. If time permits, Shukla Paksha (Brighter Half of Moon) is ideal.
- Wash the gemstone with unboiled cow milk, honey, and gangajal (holy water), if available.
- Place the gemstone in front of your Isht Devta or the God you have faith upon.
- Ignite the Dhoopam and Deepam, and offer flowers.
- Chant the Budh (Mercury) mantra given above (mantra must be chanted at least 108 times), and ask for blessings and fulfillment of desires you have for wearing the gemstone.
- Wear it in the middle finger, or as prescribed by your astrologer.
- Time of wearing, ask for Muhurta from your astrologer.
Weight Reference: 1 Ratti = 0.91 Carat, and 1 Ratti = 0.122 Gram.