Terms and Conditions
THE FOLLOWING SETS FORTH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH AstroShala.com SERVICES (“AstroShala” OR “AstroShala.com” OR “Astroshala.com” OR “WE” OR “OUR”) OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES.
BY USING AstroShala.com SERVICES, YOU (“MEMBER” OR “YOU” OR “YOUR”) AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS” OR “TERMS OF SERVICE”).
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY AstroShala.com VIA OUR WEBSITE (WHICH IS CURRENTLY LOCATED AT www.AstroShala.com — THIS “WEBSITE”). BY CLICKING OR CHECKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON OR BOX WHEREVER APPLICABLE, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE AMENDED BY AstroShala.com AT ANY TIME IN OUR DISCRETION BY POSTING THE AMENDED TERMS ON OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU BECAME A MEMBER PRIOR TO THE POSTING OF AMENDED TERMS ON OUR WEBSITE, THE AMENDED TERMS SHALL AUTOMATICALLY BE EFFECTIVE 7 DAYS AFTER THEY ARE INITIALLY POSTED ON OUR SITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AFTER SUCH AMENDMENT SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGE. AstroShala.com IS FREE TO AMEND THIS AGREEMENT AS AND WHEN REQUIRED WITHOUT FURTHER NOTIFICATION TO YOU.
1. DESCRIPTION OF AstroShala.com: AstroShala.com provides astrological content, reports, data, telephone and email consultations (“Content”) via the World Wide Web, Electronic Mail. Although portions of the Content may be viewed simply by visiting the AstroShala.com site (the “Free Services” and “Paid Service”), in order to access the personalized astrological zone and/or receive additional Content and services from AstroShala.com (the “Paid Services”), You may need to register as a member of AstroShala.com to receive certain Paid Services. The Free Services and the Paid Services are referred to collectively in this Terms and Condition Agreement as the “Services.” In consideration for the Paid Services, Member agrees to:
(1) provide certain current, complete, and accurate information about Member as prompted to do so by AstroShala.com and
(2) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. All information that We request and You provide on original sign-up, and all updates thereto, are referred to in this Terms and Condition Agreement as “Registration Data.” Many of the Services and Content are provided by third party suppliers and not by AstroShala.com.
2. MEMBER ELIGIBILITY: Membership to the Site is void where prohibited. For using this site you must be eligible to enter into contract as per the applicable laws of India and country of your residence. Your use of this AstroShala.com represents and warrants that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Services.You agree to inform AstroShala.com your subsequent disability to enter into any contract.
Subsequent disability shall entitle AstroShala.com to restrict/change/terminate this agreement at its own discretion.
3. MEMBER REGISTRATION DATA: Upon registration, including Your provision of Registration Data, You will receive an AstroShala.com identification (“YOUR EMAIL ID ”) and a password. You are entirely responsible if You do not maintain the confidentiality of Your AstroShala.com EMAILID and password. You are responsible for all uses of Your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. You may change Your password by following the instructions on the Website. You agree that Your account, EMAILID, and password may not be transferred or sold to another party. You agree to immediately notify AstroShala.com of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security known to You.4. OUR ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT: In order to ensure that AstroShala.com is able to provide high quality services, respond to customer needs, and comply with laws, You hereby consent to AstroShala.com employees and agents being able to access Your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or suspected abuse. You also permit AstroShala.com to share your account details and access with the Government Authorized Investigative Agencies or Police in case of any complaint registered with them.
7. MEMBER BEHAVIOR AND RESTRICTIONS; COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: Your right to use the Services is personal to You. You represent that You are an individual and that You are not a corporation or other business entity. You agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the Services without the express written consent of AstroShala.com. You are solely responsible for the contents of Your transmissions through Our Website. Your use of the Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. You agree:
(1) to comply with all Indian laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the India through the Service;
(2) not to use the Website or the Services for illegal purposes;
(3) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to AstroShala.com;
(4) to comply with all applicable regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the AstroShala.com Website; and
(5) to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding Your use of the Services. AstroShala.com makes use of the Internet to send and receive certain messages; therefore, Your conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies, and procedures as per the Indian Cyber Law as well as the International Cyber Law. You will not use AstroShala.com for chain letters, junk mail, spamming, or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission in writing to be included in such a process. You agree not to transmit through AstroShala.com any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems are prohibited. You shall not interfere with any other AstroShala.com members’ use or enjoyment of the Website or Services.
8. NO WARRANTY: YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
(A) THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS. AstroShala.com ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AVAILABILITY (OR LACK THEREOF), TIMELINESS (OR LACK THEREOF), DELETIONS, MISDELIVERIES, OR FAILURES TO STORE ANY MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS;
(B) IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT BY WAY OF LIMITATION, AstroShala.com MAY DELETE E-MAIL OR OTHER ACCOUNTS OR THE INFORMATION THEREIN IF THE ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE FOR MORE THAN NINETY (90) DAYS;
(C) USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA;
(D) THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND AstroShala.com, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS SUPPLIERS, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AND IT MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF CONTENT OR SERVICES, THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES, ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH AstroShala.com’S WEBSITE, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH AstroShala.com’S SITE, AND MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM AstroShala.com OR THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
(A) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES;
(B) ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH AstroShala.com’S SITE, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH AstroShala.com’S SERVICES;
(C) LOSS OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, A USER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA.
11. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT: You acknowledge that the Content, including but not limited to, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics, or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or distributed via email, commercially produced information presented to Member by AstroShala.com, its suppliers, and/or advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You are not permitted to copy, use, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or create derivative works from the Content unless expressly authorized in writing by AstroShala.com, its suppliers, or advertisers.
12. NOTICES. Except as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions Agreement, all notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or snail mail. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after an email is sent, or 3 days after deposit in the snail mail, to Member at the address provided by Member in the Registration Data and to AstroShala.com at the address set forth below:
A-1804, Apex The Florus, Sector – 18, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), India.
13. ARBITRATION; INJUNCTIVE RELIEF: Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this Terms and Conditions Agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules in the Indian Law. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, selected in accordance with the rules in the Indian Law, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party has the right to seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Ghaziabad in order to protect the rights of such party pending the completion of any arbitration here-under, and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India and venue in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh for any such proceeding. If either party files an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorneys’ fees and costs up to one thousand US dollars.