Hessonite – Gomed
The Hessonite, in India also known as Gomed or Rahu Ratna. It is a very beautiful stone with a mix of red and honey color that catches the eye of its beholder alongside blessing the wearer with its powerful and charismatic effects. Hessonite helps to counter the negative results of Rahu in life. In Astrology, the planet Rahu causes troublesome thoughts, fear, and stresses, which can be easily dealt with by wearing a Hessonite. It also helps people who are falsely accused in scams or scandals to come out clean.
People having nightmares of snakes also find sense of security and protection from snakes. Hessonite is found to be extremely useful for females who suffer from frequent body pains, headaches etc. A well energized Hessonite can prevent Cancer to some extent. It also brings recognition at workplace, mental peace, and stability in career. If one has a desire to accumulate a lot of wealth, Hessonite can be of help. It improves stamina, and assures a healthy and long life. It also gets its wearer to get rid of stress, depression, anxiety, and chronic diseases.
People can wear the Hessonite, when Rahu is placed in an auspicious position in the Rashi Chart (Birth Chart), or when the Dasha of Rahu is in effect. Wearing other gems along with Hessonite, can interfere with its progress so it’s vital not to wear it especially with gemstones that clashes with it for example; Manik.
For people, who find it difficult to concentrate on their work and other life related issues, meditating with the Hessonite can help them focus the mind and bring security and purpose. However, it is always advised to consult a professional astrologer before wearing any gemstone, as they can also give negative effects under different circumstances.
|Zodiac Sign||Rahu doesn't own and sign.|
|Origin of Finest Quality||Srilanka|
|Minimum Recommended Weight||5.25 - 6.25 Ratti|
|Wearing Instruction||Studded in Silver / Iron / Alloy, and to be worn in Middle Finger|
|Mantra for Energizing the Yellow Sapphire||Om Bhram Bhreem Bhroum Sah Rahave Namah|
Instructions for Wearing Hessonite or Gomed:
- Saturday should be chosen for wearing Hessonite. If time permits, Shukla Paksha (Brighter Half of Moon) is ideal.
- Wash the gemstone with unboiled cow milk, and gangajal (holy water), if available.
- Place the gemstone in front of your Isht Devta or the God you have faith upon.
- Ignite the Dhoopam and Deepam, and offer flowers.
- Chant the Rahu mantra given above (mantra must be chanted at least 108 times), and ask for blessings and fulfillment of desires you have for wearing the gemstone.
- Wear it in the middle finger, or as prescribed by your astrologer.
- Time of wearing, ask for Muhurta from your astrologer.
Weight Reference: 1 Ratti = 0.91 Carat, and 1 Ratti = 0.122 Gram.